Saturday, November 17, 2007

Problems, problems, problems

It has been some time since I last posted. Shortly, after the Pastel Workshop in Central Park, a chronic health problem reappeared. When this happens, I usually pop back up in a few days. This time, unfortunately, events conspired to keep me in the recovery mode for much longer—about six weeks.

Happily, my general energy level is back to normal. My work energy, unfortunately, is not. I am having trouble getting myself into the studio and, when I’m there, being focused.

Since sharing is good for the soul, I thought laying the dilemma out publicly on this blog might be helpful.

Input gratefully accepted.

3 Comments:

At November 21, 2007 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Sue, I have missed you on your bog and am sorry about your set back but your positive attitude will get you back to normal an into your studio. Take care!

 
At November 23, 2007 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Sue Johnson said...

Thank you Mary for you supportive comment. It is much appreciated!!!!

 
At December 13, 2007 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

Sue, I'm sorry you weren't feeling well and hope all is back to normal. My only advice for getting back to the studio is to take time to play. Don't worry about "creating art" in the big sense, but make yourself doodle, sketch, splash paint, whatever you find most enjoyable. Remembering what I enjoy about art, without having the pressure to perform, often helps me to become productive again. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home