Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My first posting


Today, I decided to take the plunge and post. I started the Blog several weeks ago but have put off posting, then I was out of town for ten days. And now, I am posting but will leave town again so wont be adding anything for about two weeks.

This is my most recent pastel. I love the round redness of apples. The wooden bowl echoes their circular form. Circular forms fascinate me--mandalas, crop circles, planets, orbs--all hold implications of spiritual dimensions for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2007 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations on your first post Sue! I love the reds in this and as far as I can see I think you are doing very well with the pastels.

 
At July 24, 2007 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Making A Mark said...

Good luck with the blog - the key trick is to still be blogging in three months time!

If you try and get into a habit in terms of posting, you'll find that you keep coming up with subjects to post about in no time at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home